Position vacant: Manager of the Woodend Community Farmers' Market
The Macedon Ranges Sustainability Group is looking for a dynamic person who is passionate about quality local food production and has the requisite event management and relational skills to help guide the Woodend Community Farmers’ Market to its next stage of growth and influence in the region. This is a contract position.
UPDATE 6 November: Applications are now closed. Thank you for your interest.
UPDATE 29 October: The statement of work has been updated in the section "Schedule" under item 5. An expected workload of 25 hours per month has been added. A new version is now available on the download link.
To ensure we have a Market Manager hand over late November and during 1st December market the following process will be followed.
1) Application close 5th November 2018;
2) Short list and interview, week commencing 5th November 2018;
3) Selection and reference check, week commencing 12th November 2018;
4) Approval of selected candidate from MRSG committee;
5) Contract commence no later than week of 19th November 2018.
For any inquiries please fill in the following form: